On Temple’s Scheduled Walkathon to support non-violence
By Suresh Vyas
This message is for the Hindus of the world and for any temple’s Hindu leaders.
The temple’s activities related to the existence of the Hindus in the USA’s political field is most welcome, and I desire that Hindus get elected in political positions to serve Hindu interests of the Americans as well as of the Hindus.
Non-violence is a supreme principle of the Vedic Dharma (and Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism are branches of the Vedic Dharma). So, Gandhi preached अहिंसा परमो धर्मः in Hindustan’s politics against the British rulers.
However, the second part of the Vedic shlok is धर्म हिंसा तथैव च॥ This says that to do violence to protect Dharma, that is to protect innocents’ lives, lands, women, honor and dignity, and freedom and liberty against the demoniac forces, is also the supreme principle. Gandhi totally neglected this “धर्म हिंसा तथैव च” Vedic teaching.
It is now well-known that the Britishers quit Hindustan in 1947 because of Subhas Chandra Bose and his Azad Hind Fauj, and not because of Gandhi. That is why Modi has put Bose’s huge status in Delhi recently.
I request Vedic temples to influence politics or people by sharing Vedic teachings from the scriptures, and talk about those who acted per Dharma principle and influenced politics positively.
Krishna acted per this Vedic teaching अहिंसा परमो धर्मः। धर्म हिंसा तथैव च॥ When Arjun, out of compassion, said he does not want to fight, Krishna convinced him that he must fight pre Dharma. Therefore, in any Vedic temple-event to show Hindus’ political presence in the USA, they should talk about Krishna and the two supreme principles, and not Gandhi because Gandhi is not a Vedic authority or God.
Below are more facts to forget Gandhi, and remember and talk about Krishna and Bhagavad Gita.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was elected for th Congress president, but Gandhi replace him with anti-Hindu Nehru
- Gandhi failed to preach non-violence to Muslims. He preached non-violence to the alread non-violent Hindus, the victim of Islam since 1000 years
- Gandhi failed to stop partition of Hindustan in 1947 where a large portion of lands, treasury, and military force was given free to Islam
- Nacked Gandhi slept with nacked Hindu girls to show that he has control over his sex desire. Such experiments are not recommended in the Vedic Dharma, and it is very sinful and immoral to do such a thing
- Without knowing how barbric Islam is, he supported Khilafat movement of Turkey in Hindustan
- Gandhi contaminated a pure Vedic bhajan रघुपती राघव राजा राम by adding a line ईश्वर अल्लाह तेरा नाम , सबको सन्मति दे भगवान in it to serve his political agenda. The description of what ईश्वर is in the Vedic scriptures is totally different from the description of अल्लाह in Quran and Hadith. So, the line he added is a sheer lie. Putting ईश्वर and अल्लह in the same category is like putting a fried fish in छप्पन भोग.
- A Vedic aacharya Bhaktivedant Swami Prabhupada has informed that fasting for political purposes is never recommended in the vedic scriptures, and Gandhi violated this principle. Prabhupad also has informed that Krishna describes qualities of a mahatma in Gita, and Gandhi’s qualities are nowhere close to that criteria. So, Gandhi was not a mahatma per Krishna
So, I request temple leaders to not talk about Gandhi, but talk about Vedic personalities and Vedic Dharma principles to influence politics in the USA or anywhere.
Below link has many articles in support of what I wrote above.
Remember that a majority decision cannot change Dharma principles and should not go against Dharma principles.
Dharma is only one and all inclusive and universal, the सनातन धर्म .
Islam is an exclusive asuric desert मजहव, and Christianity is an exclusive religion.