Moti Lal Nehru family?
Motilal Nehru had one real wife and 4 other illegal wives.
(1) Mrs Swaroop Rani (married wife) had two children with him.
(2) Thussu Rahman Bai – already had 2 children from her previous marriage to Mubarak Ali (employer of Motilal Nehru)
(3) Mrs. Manjari – had a child named Mehar Ali Shokhta (Arya Samaj leader).
(4) Iranian woman-had a child named Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
(5) Maid (Cook) – produced a child named Sheikh Abdullah (ex Kashmir Chief Minister).
(1) Mrs Swaroop Rani (married wife), produced 2 children
a. Mrs Krishna wife of Mr Jaisukh Lal Hathi (Governor)
b. Mrs Vijaylaxmi Pandit wife of Mr R. S. Pandit (High Commissioner of USSR). Earlier in life Vijaylaxmi eloped with her half brother Syed Hussain and had a daughter named Chandralekha who was adopted by Mr Pandit.
(2) Thussu Rahman Bai (ex wife of Motilal’s employer Mubarak Ali who died in mysterious circumstances) had 2 children
a. Jawaharlal Nehru (Mubarak Ali was the real father).
Moti inherited his wealth, business and kept his wife and children like a true Muslim)
b. Syed Hussein.
Jawaharlal marriage with Kamla Kaul never consummated as Kamla was Kashmiri Pandit and Nehru only considered Muslim or English woman to be worth. Mrs Kamla Nehru was left leading a life of a maid in the house so his brother Manzoor Ali kept Kamla Nehru the company and was able to produce a daughter named Indira Priyadarshini Nehru.
Two sons Rajiv Khan (father Feroze Jehngir Khan) and Sanjeev Khan (name later changed to Sanjay Gandhi).
Nehru divided India into 3 parts:
– India (for Indira),
– Pakistan (for his half-brother Jinnah) and
– Kashmir (for his half-brother, Sheikh Abdullah)
Now this is called strategic planning and placement. Nehru’s mind was brilliant!
Sincerely – from the Biography of MO Mathai (Jawaharlal Nehru’s personal assistant)