On Temple’s Scheduled Walkathon to support non-violence on 10/15/2022
By Suresh Vyas
This message is for the Hindus of the world and for any temple’s Hindu leaders.
The temple’s activities related to show existence of the Hindus in the USA’s political field is most welcome, and I wish that Hindus to enter local politics to serve Hindu interests of NRI Hindus.
Non-violence is a supreme principle in the Vedic Dharma (and Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism are branches of the Vedic Dharma.) So, Gandhi preached अहिंसा परमो धर्मः in Hindustan’s politics against the British rulers. अहिंसा परमो धर्मः is only first half of a Vedic shlok. The second half part of the Vedic shlok is धर्म हिंसा तथैव च ॥ This says that to use violence to protect Dharma, that is to protect innocents’ lives, lands, women, honor and dignity, and freedom and liberty against the demoniac forces, is also a supreme principle. Gandhi totally neglect this “धर्म हिंसा तथैव च” Vedic teaching. This made the inherently non-violent Hindus tolerant like stones against Muslims.
It is well-known that the Britishers quit Hindustan in 1947 because of Subhaschandar Bose and his Azad Hind Fauj, and the possibility of mutiny by the Hindus in their military, and not because of Gandhi. That is why Modi has put Bose’s huge statue in Delhi recently.
I request Vedic temples’ to influence politics or people by sharing Vedic teachings from the scriptures, and talk about those who acted per Dharma principle and influenced politics positively, e. g. Krishna, Buddha, Rishabdev, etc.
Krishna acted per this Vedic teaching अहिंसा परमो धर्मः। धर्म हिंसा तथैव च ॥ When Arjun, out of compassion, said he does not want to fight, Krishna convinced him that he must fight per his Kshatriya Dharma. Therefore, in any Vedic temple-events to assert Hindus’ political presence in the USA, they should talk about Krishna and the supreme principles, and not Gandhi because Gandhi was not a Vedic authority or God.
Below are more facts to forget Gandhi, and remember and talk about Krishna and Bhagavad Gita.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was elected as Congress president, but Gandhi replace him with anti-Hindu Nehru
- Gandhi failed to preach non-violence to Muslims. He preached non-violence to the already non-violent Hindus, the victim of Islam since 1000 years
- Gandhi failed to stop partition of Hindustan in 1947 where a large portion of lands, treasury, and military force was given free to Islam
- Necked Gandhi slept with necked Hindu girls to show that he has control over his sex desire. Such experiments are not recommended in the Vedic Dharma, and it is very sinful and immoral to do such a thing
- Without knowing how barbaric Islam is, he supported Khilafat movement of Turkey in Hindustan
- Gandhi contaminated a pure Vedic bhajan रघुपती राघव राजा राम by adding a line ईश्वर अल्लाह तेरा नाम , सबको सन्मति दे भगवान in it to serve his political agenda. The description of what ईश्वर is in the Vedic scriptures is totally different from the description of अल्लाह in Koran and Hadith. So, the line he added is a sheer lie. Putting ईश्वर and अल्लह in the same category is like putting a fried fish in छप्पन भोग.
- A Vedic aachaarya Bhaktivedant Swami Prabhupad has informed that fasting for political purpose is never recommend in the Vedic scriptures, and Gandhi violated this principle. Prabhupad also has informed that Krishna describes qualities of a mahatma in Gita, and Gandhi’s qualities are no where close to that criteria. So, Gandhi was not a mahatma per Krishna
- Krishna was God and a successful diplomat as well, Gandhi was not
- SC of Hindustan has already declared that Gita is the national book of Hindustan. In the BJP gov’t a copy of Gita is given to all the foreign diplomates who visit Hindustan
- After Hindustan became independent Bhaktivedant Swami Prabhupad sent a letter to Gandhi. He advised Gandhi to quit politics and join him in spreading Bhagavat dharma; and said that if he does not, he will meet un-natural death. Gandhi did not even reply the letter. This clearly shows that Gandhi was not a mahatma at all.
So, I request temple leaders to not talk about Gandhi, but talk about Vedic dharma personalities and Vedic Dharma principles to influence politics in the USA or anywhere.
Below link has many articles in support of what I wrote above.
Remember that a majority decision of a Hindu group cannot change the eternal Dharma principles, and no decision should go against Dharma principles.
Dharma is only one, and it is all inclusive and universal, the सनातन धर्म .
Islam is an exclusive asuric desert मजहव, and Christianity is an exclusive religion.