From: Vinod Karnik < >
One must be wondering why Indian Muslims, who were part of Nizamuddin Markaz Tablighi Jamaat, acted in a strange way to spread CORNOVA, deliberate though out the country when India was/is bravely facing the CORONA danger and braving with lock down. What made these Muslims to stab in back, their fellow countrymen ,especially majority that is Hindus?
Their action is as per the teaching of their faith that is Islam. I am sending you the applicable write up, (appended below). That should clear why they did it and still doing it. Also why Muslims treated Hindus ruthlessly, in history and during partition.
Please spread the (below) massage.
Quarn, Hadith and Sharia
1. Muslims ruled us (Hindus) for 1000 years that too ruthlessly. Even now stand taken by Muslims is questionable in the present war against Corona. The concept of such atrocities, mass murder and behavioral pattern is found in the directions given in their religious book Koran and Hadith. Unless we are aware of what it says, we are living in fool’s paradise. These are given in succeeding paragraphs and where required, references have been given, to prove the authenticity
2.Muhammad is the author and founder of Islam. His book, the Quran, as expanded in the traditions (Hadith) and codified in the legal code (Sharia) provides a complete system for the governance of Muslims and for the subjugation, exploitation, and persecution of infidels.
3.The Mohammedan concept starts first with the division of the world into two domains, the Dar al Islam (House of Islam), where Muslims prevail, and the Dar al Harb (House of War) where the infidels(Non-Muslims) prevail People from Dar al Herb are to be converted to Islam or else attacked, subdued, killed, enslaved. The ultimate goal, today, as fourteen centuries ago, remains the same, namely all of mankind to be brought under the dominion of Muhammad’s god and its followers. His cosmology is marked next with the division of mankind into two sorts – Muslims, “the best of nations raised up for the benefit of men” (Surah 3: 110) and non-believers or infidels, “the vilest of animals” (Surah 8: 55). Given this perspective of the world and its inhabitants, the fate of all nonbelievers, follows its ordained course – oblivion that from the Muslims’ viewpoint is the natural order of the universe and the ultimate good The Quran defines Muslims as “the best of nations raised up to instruct all others”. In Islam there is no equality between Muslim and infidel.
Certain Quotes from Quran
- Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. 9:5
- Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.) 9:6
- Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted. 9:7-9
- Treat converts to Islam well. (Kill those who refuse to convert. See 9:5) 9:11
- Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory. 9:12-14
- Don’t let idolaters tend the sanctuaries. Their works are in vain and they will be burned in the Fire. 9:17
- We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they set up with Allah that for which He has sent down no authority and their abode is the fire, and evil is the abode of the unjust. 8:12
- I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
- And slay them wherever ye catch them. 9:191
- Then fight in Allah’s cause – Thou art held responsible only for thyself – and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and in punishment.4:84
- And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way (to triumphs) over the believers. 4:141
- I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them. 8:12
- Prophet! Rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers. 8:65
- Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth.9:29
- Unless ye go forth, (for Jihad) He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place; but Him ye would not harm in the least.9:39
- Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran.9:11
- So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them herewith with a great endeavor.25:52
- Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. 47:4
The following quotes are from “SAHIH Al-Bukhari”.Al Bukhari is accepted by most Muslims as the authentic words of Mohammad: —-
- No Muslim should be killed for killing a kafir (infidel) Vol 9:50
- The person who participates in (holy war) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him to do so expect belief in Allah and his apostle, will be compensated, by Allah either with reward or booty (if he survive) or will be admitted in the paradise (if he is killed)—vol 1:35
- Fight who believe not in Allah, nor the last day, nor acknowledge the religion of truth of the people of the book until they pay Jizya (taxes) with willing submission and feel themselves subdued’ : Surha 9:29
Certain Teaching and Beliefs of Islam;–
- Muslim must abide by Islamic law irrespective which country he belongs.
- If laws are against saying of Koran and Hadith, and when the rulers are not from Muslim nation, in that case, Muslim should not be loyal to that nation.
- In Islam Muslim community or society (Umma) has very important place.Muslim community is more important than individuals and Nation and it is Muslims duty to be loyal to Umma.
- It is permitted in Islam to spread Muslim religion with the help of “sword”.
- Islam does not recognize nation’s border. Muslims loyalty is towards the Islam society.
- Muslims are proud of that nation which is ruled by Muslim. Muslims loyalty is outside country. The other fallout of this is there is no respect for countries law. Muslim considers that their law is bigger than countries law. Other belief is that Muslims are always victorious.
- Muslims hate idol worshipers. Idol worshiper (i.e. Hindus) is considered greatest enemies of Islam.
- Muslims, majority of them, desire to establish global Islamic rule and it advocates jihad against kafirs or non-believers of Islam. Jihad –It is a religious war against kafirs (those not Muslims are kafirs) Jihad is every Muslims duty. Religious Islamic institutions are (like Madarasa) ultimate truth.
- As per Muslims, Islam, religion is beneficial to whole world irrespective of nation –age-environment—situation
- Islam is divided world in two parts, Dar-al-Islam (Land of Islam) and Dar-al-Harb (Land of enemy)—where Muslims are not ruling, that land is considered as enemy land. In such land Muslims have two choices. —First is to leave that country (known as hizarat,) or secondly conduct Jihad, and establish a Muslim ruler.
- In Islam brotherhood is only for Muslims.
- Muslims, do not regard themselves as conquerors of the lands of the infidels, but their liberators.That is based on the premise that the lands, people and property of the entire world belong to Allah and his followers and that they are merely taking possession of what is rightfully theirs.
- The author, Bat Ye’or, states the case well, in her book, “Islam and Dhimmitude,” as follows:
The general basic principles according to the Koran are as follows:
(a) The pre-eminence of Islam over all other religions [Surah 9: 33];
(b) Islam is the true religion of Allah [Surah 3; 17] and it should reign over all mankind [Surah 34; 27];
(c) The umma forms the party of Allah and is perfect [Surah 3; 6], having been chosen above all peoples on earth, it alone is qualified to rule, and thus elected by Allah to guide the world [Surah 35; 37]. The pursuit of jihad, until this goal will be achieved, is an obligation [Surah 8; 40].
(d) Islamic Waqf means a charitable trust or foundation, the assets of which consist of land and other property, which are designated in perpetuity for the benefit of the named class of Muslim beneficiaries. Muslim believe that the entire world, its people, land and assets, as the property of Allah and his followers. Accordingly, when Muslims conquer any territory of infidels, they are merely asserting rightful ownership of that which is already theirs. The land is impressed with an Islamic WAQF or trust for the benefit of the umma for all time. Thus the property rights of the conquered infidels, devolves from legal and equitable ownership of Muslims. The purpose of these constraints is today what it has always been, namely 1) to transfer wealth from infidels to the umma, 2) to pressure the infidels to convert to Islam, or 3) to encourage the infidels’ departure from the House of Islam. If the conquered land is once again recovered by its inhabitants, it still remains Islamic waqf, forever, even though the Muslims are no longer in control.
(e) Lands such as Israel, southeastern Europe, Sicily, Sardinia, Russia and India – all formerly under Muslim dominion – remain subject to Islamic waqf and the Muslims have the moral duty to seek to re-conquer such lands. The doctrine of Islamic WAQF is the basis of Islamic neo-imperialism.
(f) Between the two abodes of mankind Dar-al-Islam (Land of Islam) and Dar-al-Harb (Land of enemy)— perpetual war called jihad reigns. All Muslims are called to jihad as a moral mandate to subdue the House of War and establish the universal rule of Islam, Khilafah.
(g) All Muslim society everywhere is contained in the “Umma”, the universal brotherhood of Muslims. In the early centuries following Muhammad the Umma was led by the “Khalifa”, the Commander of the Faithful, as the successor of Muhammad, in whom all matters of religion and state were combined.
(h) Islam, then as now, sees no distinction between the religion and the state.
(i) Islam does not acknowledge civil rights.