From: D C Nath < >
May 29, 2015
Subject: West Bengal Again – Diminishing Hindus in the State
Here is from a firsthand report sent by a friend on the subject stated above. While many may not have the time to go through the full report (attached) right now, we are bringing to you some of the salient points and statistical projections below:
- Since Partition of Bengal in 1905, the Hindus have been on the receiving end on communal lines. The atrocities and forceful migration of Hindus continue till date from the erstwhile East Bengal, East Pakistan and now Bangladesh. Unfortunately, on the western side of Bengal also, the situation is deteriorating. The ‘secular’ vote bank politics created by the Congress, nurtured by Communists and now encased by Trinamool Congress, has accelerated the Islamic radicalism in Bengal. The Nadia riots have again highlighted the Hindu plight on the eastern border of India.
- According to the latest plan, it seems the Muslims have chalked out a plan of covering the whole of North Bengal, to successfully cut the “chicken throat” from the rest of India.
- An interesting fact which has been noticed not only by the intelligence agencies but also by sensible people of the state is that more the number of madrassas is increasing in rural areas of the district, the more fanaticism is raising its head. Till some time back, there were just 5 madrassas in 17 Panchayats in the district of Nadia. But now this number has grown to 15. As the number is increasing, fundamentalism among Muslims too is increasing. With it, the number of attacks on Hindus is also increasing.
Friends, let us then study the chart below:
Attacks on Hindus in West Bengal
- May 10, 2015: Seven-year old Hindu girl sexually assaulted by Muslim school van driver in Usthi
- May 4, 2015: Five Hindu SCs killed by Muslim mob, over a hundred injured, women molested in Nadia
- April 3, 2015: Blasts at Belur Mutt
- May 28, 2014: Eleven year old Hindu girl assaulted at Ramona Village
- May 27, 2014: Twenty six persons including a police official received bullet injuries when Muslims opposed celebration of PM Narendra Modi’s swearing-in-ceremony
- May 25, 2014: A Hindu youth and four policemen were severely beaten up at Shajahan Sheikh
- May 20, 2014: Assault on a newlywed Hindu woman by Muslims
- May 16, 2014: A Hindu housewife kidnapped and assaulted for five days by Muslims
- May 10, 2014: Muslims attacked a funeral procession at Hajarpur Village with bomb and firing in Arjunpur Village
- April 9, 2014: Muslims attacked the Basanti Pooja festival in Dhalaghat Village and broke the Basanti deity by kicking it
- March 30, 2014: Over 200 Muslims attacked Hindus’ village Sihipur when a Muslim was caught red handed stealing a cow
- March 29, 2014: A popular Hindu leader Kartick Methia was brutally murdered at Sarar Hat Village
- Feb. 1, 2014: Hindu Samhati workers were attacked at Sarberia Village
- Jan. 1, 2014: Muslim procession on Prophet’s birthday forcibly entered Hindu villages, attacked Hindu houses and damaged as wella s ransacked four temples. Hindu women were also molested
- Dec. 12, 2013: Sarathi Maity was molested by Muslims with sharp weapons at Ukiler Bazar Village
- Oct. 17, 2013: Durgapooja procession was attacked in Kashthagara by armed Muslims after being provoked from the mosque
- Oct. 16, 2013: Six Muslim families slaughtered cows in the presence of the BDO and Police at Dholkali
- Feb. 21, 2013: More than 200 Hindu houses burnt in Canning, Joynagar, Kultali and Basanti Police Stations displacing 2,000 people
- May 14, 2012: To retaliate against the murder of a SUCI Muslim leader in Tara Nagar, about 100 Hindu houses of two villages looted. -Author, Asim Kumar Mitra
It is no wonder, therefore, a former Justice of Kolkata High Court has observed: “We are sitting on the top of a volcano”. Those having received our earlier mails on the affairs of the State of West Bengal under the “converted” Mamata Banerjee and her openly pampering the Muslim community in the state vis-a-vis the suffering Hindus, will grasp the harsh reality on the ground, leading to the phenomenon of what has been stated in the title of the mail.
Friends, do we need to say anything more? ‘Wish some friends, especially in the media could bring this “story” to the knowledge of the all-important lady that matters in the State.
(Former Spl. Director, IB)
(President, Patriots’ Forum)