Infosys’ Head of India & Rajiv Malhotra/
Below quoted paragraph is taken from the video linked below.
“To learn more about ‘Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Power’, visit https://www.aiandpower.com/
Raghupathi Cavale, Head of Infosys India Business, gives his views on the wide range of issues discussed in Rajiv Malhotra’s book – covering social, economic and national matters. See more on Artificial Intelligence here: http://bit.ly/AIandPower
- If the AI products are not used righteously, then they would make human life miserable or hellish.
- Just as a calculator user loses the ability to calculate with brain, an AI product user would lose the ability to make decisions without the AI product.
- If a war commander uses AI product to make strategic and lectical decisions, he would lose the ability to do the decisions w/o the AI product. If the decision based on the AI produces disastrous outcome, the commander would say, “I am not responsible, but this AI product is responsible.”
- Any demoniac minds could use AI products to enslave, loot, manipulate, exploit, or kill others.
- Any AI product that is believed to be solving very difficult and complex problems would be very expensive also, and therefore only the rich would be able to buy them.
- The AI development is a creative brain work, which is not possible to do if there is terrorism or Islam around.
- The situation in Bhaarat at this time is the same as it was in 1946. The Muslims are active 24/7 to make Bhaarat an Islamic country where there will not be any Hindu or any temple or any Vedic scripture. That is: “our house is on fire.”
- So, our aapad-dharma today is this:
- जिस मजहब ने मन्दिर तोडे, उस मजहब को बैन करो।जिस मजहब ने हिन्दू मारे, उस मजहब को बैन करो।
जिस मजहब आतंक मचाये, उस मजहब को बैन करो।
एक जुटके कुछ भी करो, भारत हिन्दू राष्ट्र करो।
- It would take several decades to develop an AI product that could convert the asuras into suras. Till then we have to evoke Xatriya Dharma to save the universal Hindu Dharma and couture in Bhaarat.
jaya sri krishna