From: Tilak Shrestha < >
Here are the prayers. Note the differences.
Hindu Prayer: To relate divinity through ‘Love.’
Tvameva Maata cha Pitah tvameva …. Thou are my father, mother, brother, friend, …….
The whole world is a family Vasundhaiva kutumbakam
May all be happy Sarve api sukhino santu
All are common by birth, Janma jaata shudra sarve,
superiority by good will and deeds karmena brahman bhavati
Let truth shine over un-truths, Asato ma Sadagamaya,
let light shine over darkness tamaso ma jyothirgamaya
Where women are treated with dignity, Yatra naari poojyanthe,
there roam divinity ramane tetra devata
Truth is one, sages call it differently Ekam sat, vipraha bahudha vadanti
Buddhist prayer: Om Mani Padme Hum. Goodness comes out of goodness. There is the jewel in the lotus.
You can see lotus, but not the jewel in it. That is, all your good deeds and good wishes ‘Lotus’ do have Universal values and responses ‘Jewel.’
Islamic prayer: Let me attack and win over the Kuffars (Unbelievers), Mushriqs (Idol-worshipers, i.e. Hindus),
Yahuds (Jews) and Nasaras (Christians).
1. Indian lady member of parliament explains Islamic prayer
2. Taliban Muslims destroying Bamiyan Buddha:
3. The Hindu genocide that Hindus and the world forgot:
4. Pakistan – Hindu girls rape \ conversion
5. Islam destroyed ancient Universities of India
6. Pakistan schools teach to hate non-Muslims
7. Islamic Cleric teaches how to behead non-Muslims properly